WifiGeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WifiGeneration

All new Members, register and introduce yourself in the forums.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CeeY VS Shadow Xero

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CeeY
CeeY

CeeY VS Shadow Xero Empty
PostSubject: CeeY VS Shadow Xero   CeeY VS Shadow Xero EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 8:14 pm

Shadow Xero I believe we have brawled before, and I wanted to challenge for your tier spot! You may only use 1 character, and it will be best 3/5!
Back to top Go down
NeXd
Admin
NeXd

PostSubject: Re: CeeY VS Shadow Xero   CeeY VS Shadow Xero EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 8:19 pm

CeeY the 1 character isnt in the rules. He may use more than 1 character, and you have to beat 2 people in the upper rank to move up, just reminding u.
Back to top Go down
https://wifigeneration.darkbb.com
CeeY
CeeY

PostSubject: Re: CeeY VS Shadow Xero   CeeY VS Shadow Xero EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 8:23 pm

NeXd wrote:
CeeY the 1 character isnt in the rules. He may use more than 1 character, and you have to beat 2 people in the upper rank to move up, just reminding u.
Ok never mind then, you can use any character you want.
Back to top Go down
5ofClubs
Admin
5ofClubs

PostSubject: Re: CeeY VS Shadow Xero   CeeY VS Shadow Xero EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 12:11 pm

wait, Ceey are you doing a normal challenge or one of those special character knock out challenges?
Back to top Go down
CeeY
CeeY

PostSubject: Re: CeeY VS Shadow Xero   CeeY VS Shadow Xero EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:53 pm

5ofClubs wrote:
wait, Ceey are you doing a normal challenge or one of those special character knock out challenges?
Tier challenge
Back to top Go down
Shadow Xero
Active
Shadow Xero

PostSubject: Re: CeeY VS Shadow Xero   CeeY VS Shadow Xero EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 8:13 pm

I won. Good try at least CeeY. But you should try challenging some of the guys in your own tier, that way you won't be hopeless when facing an Elite. Don't try biting more than what you can chew, but I think you did great overrall. Oh and guys, I'm going on vacation soon, so I won't be able to take anymore challenges for now. Here are the results:

Shadow: 3

CeeY: 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CeeY VS Shadow Xero   CeeY VS Shadow Xero Empty

Back to top Go down

CeeY VS Shadow Xero
Page 1 of 1