WifiGeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WifiGeneration

All new Members, register and introduce yourself in the forums.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lucas' detailed strategies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skrabb-a-log
Active
Skrabb-a-log

lucas' detailed strategies Empty
PostSubject: lucas' detailed strategies   lucas' detailed strategies EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 3:07 pm

does anyone know how 2 use better strategies w/ lucas? cuz im like the best lucas i know, and i dont wanna be, because then i can learn to play better.

if ur talking special move strategies, ness may work. use character disgression between lucas ans ness, though.

use terms such as: u-tilt, d-tilit, f-smash, d-side (side = special), jump, shield, grab, w/e.

i need help REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://chubberblubb.webs.com
NeXd
Admin
NeXd

lucas' detailed strategies Empty
PostSubject: Re: lucas' detailed strategies   lucas' detailed strategies EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 3:16 pm

u forgot my lucas, and I know a few good combos with lucas.

RBC taught me this one, when the opponent is atleast 70%, full hop dair. Make sure ur right next to them so u pick them up with the first 2 kicks of ur dair and spike them with ur third, quickly fast fall so u land on the floor just a few milliseconds from when they land 2 dtilts and sidesmash. The only way they can escape is if you miss or if they tech the spike.

Other simple ones include the nair to smash. When you run hop instead of using a shorthop fair, use a shorthop nair but when the animation ends make sure you arent hitting them so they dont go flying, u both should land on the ground at the same time and use ur sidesmash.

I can always dementrate these for you if you want.
Back to top Go down
https://wifigeneration.darkbb.com

lucas' detailed strategies
Page 1 of 1