WifiGeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WifiGeneration

All new Members, register and introduce yourself in the forums.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IM TOP TIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
javy
Active
javy

IM TOP TIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: IM TOP TIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   IM TOP TIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 7:19 pm

yes i know its so kool and if u want to challenge me go ahead see if u can bump me down for a short period of time becuz if i get bumped down im going to try and get back up so who wants to take me on

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
NeXd
Admin
NeXd

PostSubject: Re: IM TOP TIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   IM TOP TIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 7:31 pm

Lol I challenge you! BTW, since your basically dareing people to challenge you, this should be posted in the challenge section. I'll move it.
Back to top Go down
https://wifigeneration.darkbb.com
MarioWorldHacker
Active
MarioWorldHacker

PostSubject: Re: IM TOP TIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   IM TOP TIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 9:25 am

javy wrote:
yes i know its so kool and if u want to challenge me go ahead see if u can bump me down for a short period of time becuz if i get bumped down im going to try and get back up so who wants to take me on

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

lol! What bout u and me then? Let's see how tough u RLY are Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MarioWorldHacker
javy
Active
javy

PostSubject: Re: IM TOP TIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   IM TOP TIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 8:31 pm

nexd is down now its mario turn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IM TOP TIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   IM TOP TIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

IM TOP TIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WifiGeneration :: Clan Related :: Challenges-
Jump to: