WifiGeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WifiGeneration

All new Members, register and introduce yourself in the forums.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brawl Tournament

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
True Lycanthrope
Inactive
True Lycanthrope

Brawl Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Brawl Tournament   Brawl Tournament EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 3:23 pm

Brawl Tournament N6vzhl

If you want to compete in this tournament you need to do 2 things:
1. Register your interest by sending this form to tournamentsignups@googlemail.com
Quote :
Name:
Brawl FC:
Time Zone: (So I can tell what time is most convenient for people next time round)
Clan: (If applicable)
Additional Information:

Note: -This does not secure you a place in the tournament, this merely registers your interest so i can see the sort of numbers i'm dealing with. You need to actually show up and confirm you are competing to be given a place. I do this because I've had too much experience with people pledging to turn up and then not turning up, wasting peoples time and sometimes meaning the tournament has to be cancelled.

2. Show up. Go to the chat box, I will be in there 1 hour before the tournament is due to start, please make sure you show up before the time the tournament is due to start, if you show up at the exact time then it will mean the tournament must be delayed. Once you show up I will confirm you a place in the tournament and you can go into the practise room until the tournament is ready to begin. Places will be given on a first come first serve basis, so get there early for a garunteed spot. There will at first be 8 places available with everyone else going onto a waiting list but if that list becomes 8 strong then i will make it a 16 person tournament, or even a 32 person tournament if we get enough people.
Back to top Go down
NeXd
Admin
NeXd

Brawl Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl Tournament   Brawl Tournament EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 4:46 pm

wth? Advertisement?
Back to top Go down
https://wifigeneration.darkbb.com
Skrabb-a-log
Active
Skrabb-a-log

Brawl Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl Tournament   Brawl Tournament EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 5:39 pm

...SEVEN PM??!!! ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY!!!!

whats the point i cant bring the laptop upstairs, the internet connections 2 friggin slow,
idk how u gohn organize this. i think its a bad idea. nexd's r better scheduled.
Back to top Go down
http://chubberblubb.webs.com
NeXd
Admin
NeXd

Brawl Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl Tournament   Brawl Tournament EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 6:42 pm

Lycan isnt even in our clan, other clan details are listed so this would count as advertisement.
Back to top Go down
https://wifigeneration.darkbb.com
johnwarrior82
Inactive

Brawl Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl Tournament   Brawl Tournament EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 5:59 am

wen is the tournament (and does one of my friends have time to Join the clan and the tournament??????????????????????????????????????)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brawl Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl Tournament   Brawl Tournament Empty

Back to top Go down

Brawl Tournament
Page 1 of 1