WifiGeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WifiGeneration

All new Members, register and introduce yourself in the forums.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which is better and why: Lucas or Ness?

Go down 
+5
CeeY
GFLK
5ofClubs
NeXd
Skrabb-a-log
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Skrabb-a-log
Active
Skrabb-a-log

Which is better and why: Lucas or Ness? Empty
PostSubject: Which is better and why: Lucas or Ness?   Which is better and why: Lucas or Ness? EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 4:59 pm

i like lucas and think ness f*****g sux c**k so i own a lvl 9 ness all the time

wanna know what U think - is loo-kah (lucas) better or is SNES (ness) better?

ANSWER, NOW!
Back to top Go down
http://chubberblubb.webs.com
NeXd
Admin
NeXd

PostSubject: Re: Which is better and why: Lucas or Ness?   Which is better and why: Lucas or Ness? EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 5:58 pm

None of them is better than the other, each has their good points and bad points. Lvl 9 computers are easy btw.
Back to top Go down
https://wifigeneration.darkbb.com
5ofClubs
Admin
5ofClubs

PostSubject: Re: Which is better and why: Lucas or Ness?   Which is better and why: Lucas or Ness? EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 7:31 pm

You can't really tell which one is better. It really depends on the matchup or which one you better with. However each of them has their own strong points. But I won't go in detail about each and every little detail.
Back to top Go down
GFLK
GFLK

PostSubject: Re: Which is better and why: Lucas or Ness?   Which is better and why: Lucas or Ness? EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 3:09 pm

Lucas is catered more towards Beginners, so overall he's the better character.

Just that I use Ness.
Back to top Go down
CeeY
CeeY

PostSubject: Re: Which is better and why: Lucas or Ness?   Which is better and why: Lucas or Ness? EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 9:13 pm

Lucas has much higher attack stats as Ness. But Lucas has less range, therefore leaning more towards a beginner character.

Ness is basically an all around character that takes skill to master techniques. Like projectile combos, and smashes.
Back to top Go down
NeXd
Admin
NeXd

PostSubject: Re: Which is better and why: Lucas or Ness?   Which is better and why: Lucas or Ness? EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 9:25 pm

what do u mean lucas has less range? his pkthunder goes much further, and his other attacks have about the same range, His up smash has an ever bigger range than ness's
Back to top Go down
CeeY
CeeY

PostSubject: Re: Which is better and why: Lucas or Ness?   Which is better and why: Lucas or Ness? EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 9:32 pm

NeXd wrote:
what do u mean lucas has less range? his pkthunder goes much further, and his other attacks have about the same range, His up smash has an ever bigger range than ness's
I meant his bat or stick, has more power and range than Ness's.
Back to top Go down
Gemster
Head Moderator
Gemster

PostSubject: Re: Which is better and why: Lucas or Ness?   Which is better and why: Lucas or Ness? EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 6:21 pm

well if you still havent noticed Lucas PK Thunder is a bit slower that why you can turn the direction of the thunder easier plus it can go through players and items.

Ness PK Thunder however is stronger and faster but it cannot go through players and items.

Ness uses a YoYo witch gives him a little bit better range.

and Of course Lucas looks more gay then ness. LOL : Razz
Back to top Go down
Arcanine3831
Inactive
Arcanine3831

PostSubject: Re: Which is better and why: Lucas or Ness?   Which is better and why: Lucas or Ness? EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 9:43 am

I use both lucas and ness and all i have to say is Lucas's moves are a lot less laggy which make him geared fro beginers but he has weaker power overall and more range. Ness on the other hand has some pretty slow crap moves but hell a lot of power. Ness has lower knockback than lucas (being launched recovery) they are kinda even but if i was to choose in my opinion it'd be a tie but i like all mother chars so don't look at me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
javy
Active
javy

PostSubject: Re: Which is better and why: Lucas or Ness?   Which is better and why: Lucas or Ness? EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 12:27 pm

lucas is better in free for all and ness owns one on one i think i use them even tho i prefer ness becuz he has the strongest grab in the game and his pk thunder can ko some1 at 40 damage
Back to top Go down
Skrabb-a-log
Active
Skrabb-a-log

PostSubject: Re: Which is better and why: Lucas or Ness?   Which is better and why: Lucas or Ness? EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 12:27 pm

ur rite javy,

i use lucas because im more of an evader, not as much of a frontman like Nessy o'er there.

i mean, im more evasive WHEN USING LUCAS, not in general. also, i can combine some of lucas' attacks to make strong strategy.

also, lucas' pk thunder missile is more extensively ranged than ness'. and since the actual pk thunder moves a bit slower, its better for the missile.

ness' bat and pk fire are stronger with intertwined strategies to boot, but lucas' can be coupled separatedly to inflict damage increase.
Back to top Go down
http://chubberblubb.webs.com
Gemster
Head Moderator
Gemster

PostSubject: Re: Which is better and why: Lucas or Ness?   Which is better and why: Lucas or Ness? EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 6:38 pm

well both have diffrent reasons. just remember. Nees PK Fire can lead into grabing the enemy or hiting him with a bat wich if seriusly Helpfoul. and yeah Nees has a stronger PK thunder even tho he has less range than Lucas
Back to top Go down
BlaqkMelodic
Active
BlaqkMelodic

PostSubject: Re: Which is better and why: Lucas or Ness?   Which is better and why: Lucas or Ness? EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 1:02 pm

i like ness better but they both have their own flaws, so they are pretty much equal
Back to top Go down
javy
Active
javy

PostSubject: Re: Which is better and why: Lucas or Ness?   Which is better and why: Lucas or Ness? EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 11:04 pm

so basicly i prefer ill put it like this i would say ness if a rifle-men and lucas is more of a sniper
Back to top Go down
Gemster
Head Moderator
Gemster

PostSubject: Re: Which is better and why: Lucas or Ness?   Which is better and why: Lucas or Ness? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 10:52 am

lol Javier ur comparing them to shooting games. anyways, yeah Both have diffrent advantages such as Pk Fire (ness has better cuz you can grab him or side smash him) grab (ness has the strongest grab). Pk Thunder (ness has faster one but not so accuarte , Lucas right the oposite).
Rocket or whatever when you hit urself with Pk thunder (Lucas More range less power , right the oposite). so you see even Fox and Falco are allmost the same with there specials. so both have diffrent advantages and disadvantages.
Back to top Go down
NeXd
Admin
NeXd

PostSubject: Re: Which is better and why: Lucas or Ness?   Which is better and why: Lucas or Ness? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 11:48 am

are we still not done with this topic?
Back to top Go down
javy
Active
javy

PostSubject: Re: Which is better and why: Lucas or Ness?   Which is better and why: Lucas or Ness? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 2:48 pm

this topic will never die!!! ness owns lucas plain and simple
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is better and why: Lucas or Ness?   Which is better and why: Lucas or Ness? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which is better and why: Lucas or Ness?
Page 1 of 1