WifiGeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WifiGeneration

All new Members, register and introduce yourself in the forums.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ur Best Characters from the beginning

Go down 
+6
BlaqkMelodic
javy
Skrabb-a-log
5ofClubs
NeXd
Gemster
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Gemster
Head Moderator
Gemster

Ur Best Characters from the beginning Empty
PostSubject: Ur Best Characters from the beginning   Ur Best Characters from the beginning EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 5:37 am

i know some people don't know witch was their first best character.

well to be exact my First Best character was Fox.
as i progressed with Subspace i started to like Meta Knight and Pit.
when Meta Knight fighter Lucario. my best character became Lucario untill Sonic came in the end. then i fighted some normal Brawls with Sonic and came to a fact that i'm not good with him. so i was Playing Lucario all the time...untill of course i found Wolf. he was to me the best Character i can operate and i trained with him a lot...so i founded out his Weak Spots and strong spots witch maked me better with Wolf.
Main was still Wolf and my Secondary is Lucario.

later i've taken notice in other characters too...and i found out that Fox is faster.
come to this my
Main is Fox
2nd is Wolf
3rd is R.O.B
4th is Lucario

Last edited by Gemster on Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NeXd
Admin
NeXd

PostSubject: Re: Ur Best Characters from the beginning   Ur Best Characters from the beginning EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 8:16 am

Started with fox untill i tried some other characters. Then got Ike and I thought i was good with him because of how easy i kill comps with him(comps are so dum for running into ike's sidesmash all the time) Then came wolf but his recovery sucked too bad so i stopped using him and got to ToonLink, then I was vsing my friend and I would get killed all the time and started using Marth. Then a weird cycle came and it went to Metaknight then back to marth, then Metaknight and I think sometime between that it was zelda for a bit. Then after metaknight again, I had fox and sheik as my secondary. But sheik was too weak so i made marth my secondary but he eventually moved up to my main and i abandoned fox due to his bad matchups. Right now my main is Marth and secondary is ToonLink.
Back to top Go down
https://wifigeneration.darkbb.com
5ofClubs
Admin
5ofClubs

PostSubject: Re: Ur Best Characters from the beginning   Ur Best Characters from the beginning EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 9:45 am

I shall post my top characters fromwhen I got the game to now, recording every change in my roster:

1. Sonic
2. Falco

1.Sonic
2.Toon Link
3. Olimar

1. Olimar
2. Toon Link
3. Diddy Kong

1. Olimar
2. Toon Link
3. Diddy Kong
4. Luigi
5. Wario

1. Olimar
2. Toon Link
3. Diddy Kong
4. Wario

1. Oimar
2. Toon Link
3. Diddy Kong

1. Olimar
2. Mr. Game and Watch
3. diddy Kong
4. Snake

1. Olimar
2. Mr. Game & Watch
3. Diddy Kong

1. Olimar
2 Mr. Game & Watch

1. Olimar
2. Wario
3. Mr. Game & Watch

1. Olimar
2. Wario
3. Mr. Game & Watch

1. Wario (got rid of Olimar,... BAD CHOICE!!!)
2. Mr. Game & Watch
3. DK

1. Wario
2. Mr. Game & Watch
3. DK
4. Pokemon Trainer

1. Wario
2. Mr. Game & Watch
3. DK

1. Olimar
2. Wario
3 DK

1. Olimar
2. Wario

1. Olimar
2. Wario
3. debatable between: Luigi, Dedede, Mr. Game & Watch

Currently:

1. OLIMAR
2. WARIO
3. EMPOROR DEDEDE
4. MR. GAME & WATCH (I'm not that good with him yet, I still need practice. Therefore, there's a huge gap between Dedede and G&W)

Last edited by 5ofClubs on Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skrabb-a-log
Active
Skrabb-a-log

PostSubject: Re: Ur Best Characters from the beginning   Ur Best Characters from the beginning EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 2:37 pm

My first best was probably Falco (although I still use him on occasion). I changed to toon link, then sonic, then luigi. Then I tried Lucas, and he was naturally fit for me (btw if any of you MAIN [not just secondary or tertiary, whatever, but MAIN ONLY!] lucas, come talk to me and share tactics and strategies - I've never met another Lucas user).

I started playing as R.O.B., and I was pretty good with him. Since he is so different from Lucas, he makes up for Lucas' weaknesses, so I may use him against certain characters in tournaments.

Lucas is still my current main [i don't think i'm gonna change Sad ], but I wanna level up my R.O.B. skills.
Back to top Go down
http://chubberblubb.webs.com
javy
Active
javy

PostSubject: Re: Ur Best Characters from the beginning   Ur Best Characters from the beginning EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 7:24 pm

my first best character since the nintendo 64 smash bros was fox becuz i liked his fighting style but since his a light weight know i prefer heavys lol big guys last longer in the arena then small frys
Back to top Go down
BlaqkMelodic
Active
BlaqkMelodic

PostSubject: Re: Ur Best Characters from the beginning   Ur Best Characters from the beginning EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 9:35 am

my best chars right now are weird and kind of changing a little bit, but from the very first game it was pikachu i remember beating the hardest mode one stock on the n64 with him it was awesome Very Happy

Main - Ness
second - Captain Falcon
third - ZSS

luigi was in there but i've been sucking with him so i need someone else Sad
Back to top Go down
CeeY
CeeY

PostSubject: Re: Ur Best Characters from the beginning   Ur Best Characters from the beginning EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 9:42 am

My first roster was very typical,

1. Wolf
2. Sonic
3. Ike
Back to top Go down
Ziggard
Active

PostSubject: Re: Ur Best Characters from the beginning   Ur Best Characters from the beginning EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:05 pm

My main is Sonic, I need to play more for rest, havnt played in a couple a months
Back to top Go down
MarioWorldHacker
Active
MarioWorldHacker

PostSubject: Re: Ur Best Characters from the beginning   Ur Best Characters from the beginning EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:00 pm

I started with Mario and ended as Mario as my main, I got interested by using Meta knight and King DeDeDe,then after long training i started to use Wario and Yoshi along with Kirby a little.I also got into olimar cause his attacks are quick.

SO it like this

1.Mario
2.Kirby
3.Yoshi
4.Wario
5.Olimar
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MarioWorldHacker
CHG-Swampert
Inactive
CHG-Swampert

PostSubject: Re: Ur Best Characters from the beginning   Ur Best Characters from the beginning EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 11:51 am

Kirby since 64 and im not stoppin now Smile
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonguildmasters.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ur Best Characters from the beginning   Ur Best Characters from the beginning Empty

Back to top Go down

Ur Best Characters from the beginning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WifiGeneration :: Gaming :: Wii :: Super Smash Bros. Brawl :: Super Smash Bros. Brawl "old" :: Character Discussion-
Jump to: