WifiGeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WifiGeneration

All new Members, register and introduce yourself in the forums.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you get away from spaming wolf users???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
javy
Active
javy

How do you get away from spaming wolf users??? Empty
PostSubject: How do you get away from spaming wolf users???   How do you get away from spaming wolf users??? EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 10:26 am

I think everyone knows my problem the smash side so they don't even need too walk and the blasters... i mean i think every1 in the forums must hate this and if u do screw u lol
Back to top Go down
Gemster
Head Moderator
Gemster

PostSubject: Re: How do you get away from spaming wolf users???   How do you get away from spaming wolf users??? EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 11:31 am

is this a joke? if i spam my wolf u still kick my ass. don't even whine obout it!
Back to top Go down
javy
Active
javy

PostSubject: Re: How do you get away from spaming wolf users???   How do you get away from spaming wolf users??? EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 12:25 pm

not you i mean in random some ppl are good at spaming his atks
Back to top Go down
Gemster
Head Moderator
Gemster

PostSubject: Re: How do you get away from spaming wolf users???   How do you get away from spaming wolf users??? EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 5:14 pm

ok yeah now i want to get an anwser.
i was fighting with Clubs and you have no IDEA how he was spamming.
blaster , blaster , blaster (when i get close) sheild ,sheild. seriusly it's fucking annoying.
how do i get oround these players. and don't say reflect, couse if i reflect he suddenly stops and sheilds (of course)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you get away from spaming wolf users???   How do you get away from spaming wolf users??? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you get away from spaming wolf users???
Page 1 of 1